The Parish of St. David in the Maesglas was established in 1934, Canon Michael Moloney was the first Parish Priest. The first building was the original one storey school built on land gifted by the Evan Morgan, Viscount Tredegar. The present church building was completed in 1963. An interesting point to note is that each brick in the wall behind the Altar, now rendered, bears the name of a pupil of St. David’s school who paid the cost of that brick.
More information to follow.