Service Times (during Covid-19):
- Sunday – 11.00am
This is a Covid-19 schedule and due to social distancing and contact tracing requirements it is necessary book spaces at these Masses.
The Parish of St. David in the Maesglas was established in 1934, Canon Michael Moloney was the first Parish Priest. The first building was the original one storey school built on land gifted by the Evan Morgan, Viscount Tredegar.