- The coach will leave from St. Mary’s Church, Stow Hill at 09:45 prompt. This is to enable us to arrive at the parish of Ss. Gabriel and Raphael, Tonypandy, where we will be welcomed by local parishioners, who are joining us for the celebration of Mass at 11am.
- After Mass, there will be the opportunity to discover more about the shrine, and to venerate the statue in the Church.
- Fr. Daniel will make himself available for the Sacrament of Reconciliation during the pilgrimage.
- Please bring a packed lunch with you. Parishioners from Ss. Gabriel and Raphael have very kindly offered to provide teas and coffees for us.
- After lunch, we will take the coach to Penrhys itself, and to the shrine of Our Lady which overlooks the Rhondda valley. Here, we will have the rosary and devotions before the statue. I would recommend bringing a small, fold-up chair with you.
- We aim to return to Newport around 4:30pm.
If you have an intention which you would like to take to Penrhys, and to be remembered in prayer at the shrine, please write it on a piece of paper and hand it in to the parish office by Friday, 18th May 2018.