Why give by Standing Order?
Standing Orders allow parishioners to give by setting up an automatic withdrawal from their bank account on a regular basis. Deciding to give in this way is a quick and easy way to regularly support the work of the parish. An increasing number of parishioners from around the All Saints communities use this means of supporting our Parish.
Advantages of using Standing Orders
- It makes administration much easier by not having to open, count and record envelopes and keep them for 6 years.
- It is an environmentally friendly way of giving reducing the amount of paper used in processing your gift, including the production of personalised envelopes.
- It is more secure than taking cash to the bank; reducing risk to our team of volunteers.
- No more last minute desperate searches for cash to put in the envelopes.
- No more stress about giving to the parish in times of crisis.
- Easy to set up with your bank via online banking or by completing a simple form found below and taking it to your bank.
- Easy to change your regular donation or cancel if your circumstances change, simply call your bank and it is job done!
Yes you can – simply contact your bank and ask them to cancel the Standing Order.
Won’t people notice if I don’t put anything into the collection plate?
If you wish to set up a Standing Order donation but feel uncomfortable about letting the plate ‘pass you by’, simply contact the parish office and we can arrange a series of cards you can drop onto the plate saying you donate by Standing Order.
You can click here to download the form the sign up for Standing Order. Complete the form and pop it into your local bank. Please be sure to drop a copy to the parish office for our records.