**THIS WILL ALSO BE LIVESTREAMED**
Maria Desolata: We walk with Our Lady as she walks away from the tomb reflecting on the day.
Please Note: It is now a requirement in Wales to wear face coverings in Public Buildings. Please ensure you bring a face covering to Mass. Thank you.
Please Note: Under tier 4 restrictions social bubbles/extended households are suspended.
Due to the restrictions caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, our churches are only gradually opening for public worship. The central church of St. Mary is temporarily the only church open for worship in the parish of All Saints Newport. As well as the limited seating at St. Mary’s we also have to take into consideration social distancing requirements, therefore the number of people the church can hold is far lower than usual.
We therefore need to ask you to book a place for this service, so that you will not arrive at church and find you cannot go in. Before booking please keep in mind the following:
- It is recommended that those aged 70 years or older and those with underlying medical conditions should remain at home and stay safe.
- Entry is dependent on having a booking to comply with track and trace requirements.
- The doors to the church will open 20 minutes before to allow adequate time for private preparation.
- Once the service starts there will be NO FURTHER ADMISSIONS regardless of whether a booking is held.
- You will be directed to your seat by a steward who has been instructed to fill the church from the FRONT. Your “usual” seat may not be accessible or already taken. This is to ensure that social distancing is always maintained. Please follow the instructions of the stewards being respectful at all times.
- Tickets are NON-TRANSFERABLE. You must never pass your ticket on to another person to use.
A note on the ticket options:
- A “Single/Double” denotes pew positions which can accommodate up to 2 individuals from the same physical household sitting together whilst maintaining social distancing from other pew occupants.
- A “Family Pew” can accommodate a household of 6 people sitting together comfortably. Please note: 1 booking reserves the entire pew.
Households of two individuals can therefore be flexible when booking either an “individual place” or a “family” pew, perhaps taking note of availability – booking a “family” pew if there are few “single” pews remaining, or booking a “single” pew if there are few “family” pews remaining.
Please do not book two separate spaces for two individuals wishing to sit together – this would book you two single space on different pews – one “single” booking will secure you space for either one individual socially distanced or two members of the same household sitting together.
If you are booking on behalf someone who does not have Internet access please ensure you create a separate booking using their details. We are required to hold a list of attendees in case of emergency contact requirements.