Why do I need to book?
Because of the restrictions caused by the Covid-19 pandemic, we are gradually reopening our churches. As our churches open, the number of people they can hold is far lower than usual, due to requirements of social distancing. In order to maintain safe social distancing in our church and to provide an accurate record for the purposes of track and trace we ask you to book places at Mass. It also means that you are less likely to arrive at Church and find you cannot come in.
Easter is a particularly busy time of year and to avoid the disappointment of being turned away at the door and to avoid huge queues outside the church it will be necessary for any of the services taking place over Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, Holy Saturday and Easter Sunday this year. If crowds form outside the church we can be held accountable for breaking lockdown measures.
PLEASE NOTE: Bookings for Palm Sunday and Easter Sunday will follow the normal procedure for Booking for Mass by clicking here.
How do I book?
Tickets for the Easter services will be available from Midday on Monday 15th March 2021.
- Select a ceremony from the list below to see the details.
- Go to the ‘Tickets’ section and choose the type of ticket you need.
- Answer some simple questions to help with track and trace.
- Click “Get Tickets” and go through the “Checkout” procedure. This step is important to enable us to comply with the track and trace requirements. The information is only kept in case of emergencies and deleted after 28 days.
- Once you have completed the Checkout you will receive an email confirmation. Come to Church in good time, there will be no need to bring teh ticket with you. We look forward to welcoming you!
What about those who can’t book online?
It is possible to book places on behalf of others, but you must always book using their contact details in the checkout. Let’s make every effort to help our brothers and sisters who cannot book online and manage their bookings. They can also call the presbytery where someone can complete the booking for them.
The “Great Three Days” services available for booking:
Face coverings must be worn in church unless you are classified as exempt in the government guidelines.